!nspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe is a high–protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the meat she loves.
- 95% of the protein comes from real chicken.
- 100% grain-free.
- Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious chicken.
- NO chicken or poultry by–product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.
Made Without Wheat
This is an important difference between BLUE Wilderness and other canned cat foods. Many other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some cats.
TAKE THE TRUE BLUE TEST
See if the ingredients in your cat's
food are as wholesome as you think.
- Chicken Broth,
- Chicken Liver,
- Natural Flavor,
- Guar Gum,
- Choline Chloride,
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids),
- Cassia Gum,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2),
- Niacin (Vitamin B3),
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),
- Biotin (Vitamin B7),
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),
- Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Vitamin D3 Supplement,
- Vitamin E Supplement,
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate,
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate,
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate,
- Sodium Selenite,
- Potassium Iodide